- Children. The Website and Services are not directed to children and children are not eligible to use our Services. Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. We do not collect Personal Information from people we actually know are under 18 years of age. If we later learn that a user is under 18 years of age, we will take steps to prevent the user from utilizing the Website and the Services.
- Collected Information. You are not required to provide any Personal Information to use our Website. We only collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily. For example, if you communicate with us through our Website or by sending us an email, we may collect and store any information that is contained in your communications with us. In general, the Personal Information we gather enables us to provide services to you.
- Anonymous Information. We collect the following types of Anonymous Information: Information Collected by Our Servers. Our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, clickstream data, and a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Use of Information
- Personal Information.
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide you with services and customer support
- Market to you our products and services (and those of third parties) that we believe may interest you
- Respond to your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems
- Improve the quality of the Website and the Services
- Communicate with you about the Website and the Services
- We may also use your Personal Information to create Anonymous Information records by excluding information that makes the information personally identifiable to you.
- If you subscribe, we will communicate with you via an e-mail newsletter. You can manage the frequency and/or opt out of receiving these communications by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email. Please note that even if you unsubscribe or opt-out, we may still send you Website and Services related communications (e.g., emails related to your usage of the Website).
- Disclosure of Information
- Personal Information
As you know, the purpose of our Services is to connect you with other people. By submitting Personal Information, you authorize us to share your Personal Information with other LM users as part of our matchmaking services. In addition, we may disclose certain Personal Information:
- To third party vendors who help us provide the Services or the Website
- To third parties to whom you ask us to send Personal Information, including as set forth above.
- Anonymous Information. We may disclose Anonymous Information without restriction.
- Accessing and Controlling your Information. You can review and/or change any of your Personal Information by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information Disclosed to Third Parties
- The Website or Services may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over, do not review and are not responsible for the privacy policies of or content displayed on such other websites. When you click on such a link, you will leave our Website or Services and go to another site. During this process, another entity may collect Personal Information or Anonymous Information from you.
- Foreign use of the Website. Company stores the personal information in a database on its servers. To the extent that you are accessing the Website while domiciled outside of the United States, you acknowledge that the personal information you are providing Company is collected and stored in the United States or other jurisdictions and therefore consent to the transfer of information to and storage of the information outside of your domiciled country and in the United States or other jurisdictions. While your personal information is in another jurisdiction it will be subject to the laws of the jurisdiction and may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities.
- Canada User Consumer Rights. You have the right to access, update, and correct inaccuracies in your personal information in our custody and control, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. You may request access, updating and corrections of inaccuracies in the personal information we have in our custody or control by emailing or writing to us at the contact information set out below. We may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying the identity of the individual seeking access to their personal information records.
- Safeguards. Company has implemented reasonable technical, physical, and administrative measures in an effort to protect personal information in our custody and control from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, alteration, or disclosure. Notwithstanding such measures, Company does not and cannot guarantee that its security measures will prevent its computers from being illegally accessed, and the personal information on them stolen or altered.
Attention: Legal Department
Or at: email@example.com.
LAST UPDATED: November 9, 2022